Scene’s New Year’s Eve New Orleans at Second Line Stages
An exclusive party from Scene Magazine, Scene’s New Year’s Eve at Second Line Stages is the best place in Louisiana to ring in the new year.
***A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE.***
***THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT.***
Event: New Year’s Eve at Second Line Stages
Date: December 31, 2013
Time: 9pm Till
Location: Second Line Stages – 800 Richard Street, New Orleans, LA
Click here for
***Special Rate until Dec. 1: General Admission for $30***
General Admission ($50) - Includes admission to enjoy live music, complimentary food from the best restaurants in Louisiana and open bars.
VIP Admission ($150) - Includes admission to enjoy live music, complimentary food from the best restaurants in Baton Rouge.
Tickets + Hotel (Rate Varies) – Includes hotel room at the Hotel Modern, two general admission tickets and transportation to and from the event.
Instructions for booking a hotel room at Hotel Modern with your tickets:
1) Click HERE.
2) On the Hotel Modern landing page, click “Book Now.”
3) On the calendars, select the dates you would like to book. (New Year’s Eve is Tuesday, December 31, 2013)
4) Select which room option you would like and click “Book” next to it. Two tickets are included in the purchase price.
5) Select any additional perks you would like, or click “Skip this step”
6) Enter your contact information and your billing information
7) Click “Complete Reservation”
8) After you finish your reservation, your tickets will await you in your room when you arrive!
See you on New Year’s Eve!
We ask that you remember that this is a cocktail event. Cocktail attire is required. We make sure our parties are top-notch events, and we require that all attendees dress the part. As a ticket holder, should your attire not fit within our dress code, we will regretfully ask that you return later in the evening in the proper attire.
Gentlemen: Gentlemen, historically, New Year’s Eve is the night of all nights for the ladies to dress their best. Don’t look any less sizzling that your date! This is a night to go all out, especially with your threads. Though no black tie is required, it is a cocktail event. Tailored denim is acceptable, however it must be paired it with a blazer or tailored jacket. No distressed denim, please.
Men’s clothing that will not be accepted:
- Any tattoo-inspired brands (Affliction, Ed Hardy, Von Dutch, etc)
- Bare arms will not be admitted, so no tank tops and t-shirts. If you’re going to wear either of the two, rock it with a blazer and pair of tailored denim or slacks.
- Any shorts – cargo, basketball or any gym shorts included.
- Baseball caps, flat billed caps, fitted caps.
- Flip flops or sandals. You don’t want to have a stiletto heel pierce a toe, anyway.
Ladies: The Swarovski Crystal Ball in Times Square shouldn’t be the only thing sparkling on New Year’s Eve. Ladies, this is the perfect opportunity to shine in glitter, sequins and anything that sparkles. Celebrate the new year by breaking out a sassy little dress, your highest heels and come to party! We will have photographers on site, so make sure you are looking your best for the red carpet. Denim will only be accepted if tailored and paired with a cocktail appropriate blazer or jacket. When in doubt, the LBD (Little Black Dress) is a never-fail option.
Women’s clothing that will not be accepted:
- Gym clothes including, but not limited to: gym leggings, jeggings, gym shoes, sweat pants and sweat shirts.
- Distressed or casual denim.
- Any flip flops, sneakers or casual sandals.
- Norts (Nike shorts) paired with oversized T-shirts
- Tank tops, tube tops or any type of shorts.
- Bump-its paired with a various shade of Cheetos spray-tan